Join the association
Why should I join
The Mekong Club is a membership-based organization focused on working with companies that have an active passion for eradicating modern slavery with industry-specific networks and expert training. For an annual membership subscription, you will receive access to the Association tools and to the industry working groups that are most relevant to your business. As part of each working group, you will meet regularly to learn, share best practices, and network with other like-minded professionals. Our Association is comprised of several leading international companies. Join this unique network of private sector champions today.
As a Corporate Member, you are required to pay an Annual Membership Fee of USD 7,000.
We expect your company to nominate one (or more) representatives who will liaise with the Mekong Club. We expect members to be proactively engaged with our association’s initiatives, to attend events and working groups, and to provide feedback and advice on the development of industry-specific tools.
Access to tools and initiatives
- Practical guidance on best practices and successful case studies related to your industry.
- Knowledge Hub: An online centre of regularly updated information on the relationship between modern slavery and the private sector.
- eLearning Course: A series of educational videos and infographics tailored for a business audience.
- Access to anti-slavery initiatives and practices across a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A range of technical, logistical and support services to aid businesses in their efforts to address slavery.
- The knowledge and expertise of the Mekong Club and global slavery issue experts for advisory services where required.
Access to industry-specific working groups
- Quarterly practitioner-focused meetings on key issues / trends with expert speakers and closed-door sharing.
- Potential for joint action / advocacy.
- Opportunities for networking and best practice sharing with experts in the field of modern slavery and practitioners focused on this issue.