Join the association
Why should I join
The Mekong Club is a membership-based organization focused on working with companies that have an active passion for eradicating modern slavery with industry-specific networks and expert training. For an annual membership subscription, you will receive access to the Association tools and to the industry working groups that are most relevant to your business. As part of each working group, you will meet regularly to learn, share best practices, and network with other like-minded professionals. Our Association is comprised of several leading international companies. Join this unique network of private sector champions today.
As a Corporate Member, you are required to pay an Annual Membership Fee of USD 7,000.
We expect your company to nominate one (or more) representatives who will liaise with the Mekong Club. We expect members to be proactively engaged with our association’s initiatives, to attend events and working groups, and to provide feedback and advice on the development of industry-specific tools.
- Access to the Mekong Club’s members-only portal and tools;
- Monthly digest sharing relevant news on modern slavery and the private sector;
- The knowledge and expertise of the Mekong Club and global slavery issue experts for advisory services where required;
- Access to industry-specific working groups with quarterly focus sessions;
- Opportunities for networking and best practice sharing with experts in the field of modern slavery and practitioners focused on these issues; and
- Opportunity for joint action and advocacy.