• Back
  • News
  • /
  • Fighting Human Slavery: Why the Private Sector Should Care

Fighting Human Slavery: Why the Private Sector Should Care

October 18th, 2022
Fighting Human Slavery: Why the Private Sector Should Care

Source: Human Trafficking Search

Modern slavery is commonly found in factories, fisheries, construction sites and sex venues. While most people relate modern slavery to women and young girls forced into prostitution, this accounts for approximately 25% of the total cases. The remaining 75% falls under forced labour. Since most forced labour cases relate directly or indirectly to the private sector, there are a number of measures businesses can take to maintain a slave-free supply chain.

Read more

Comments
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments